Wednesday 28 March 2007

Cows, Finance, Bullets, Fines; and Jermaine Pennant

Ok, a very swift one today as I have to travel to Ballyhaunis to buy a heifer at a mart... well no, not really... what I have to do is far less interesting.

Today, I shall be using the Lazy Blogger's best friend: Bullet Points!

  • Arseblogger has being doing some snooping on more Arsenal shares transactions.
And that's it really. I suppose you're dying to know where I'm really going. Well, I will be attending the Ireland v Slovakia match in Croke Park.

Yes... it is far less interesting than buying a heifer at some local mart...

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

admin said...

It's been a while since Ballyhaunis had a mart :)
Castlerea would be the closest now.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see The Kirk Nexus is getting a look-in at long last.