Tuesday 13 March 2007

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Hello and welcome to yet another Arsenal Blog.

As usual, my timing is horrendous. Arsenal's quest for silverware has abruptly ended and I'm wading into an an already teeming ocean of Arsenal blogs.

On the other hand, I am fairly fed up at writing for other people's Arsenal blogs. I previously wrote for www.footballingworld.com and www.insidearsenal.co.uk. It was about time that I ventured out on my own to the big bad world of blogging!

Rumour has it that I had approximately three regular readers - two of whom were bitter Tottenham supporters; the other was a loon who kept inquiring if he would get a discount for purchasing more than two batches of AK-47's from my site.

Ok, from tomorrow on, I will provide a daily round-up of Arsenal news with my own unique brand of commentary.

Roll on tomorrow.

No comments: